This conference is designed to serve as an open, active platform for participants to share, collaborate and co-create new ideas, approaches, methodologies and best practices. The multi-stakeholder approach and structure of the conference will make it possible for participants to organize or participate in special sessions dedicated to in-depth exploration of specific topics ranging from subject content, pedagogy and learning technologies to social and economic impact on issues such as employment, skills development, business development, innovation, social power, citizenship, cultural diversity, personal development and individuality.
- Implement student-centered, person-centered, active, participative learning pedagogies;
- Harness the potential of emerging learning technologies and delivery systems;
- Foster synthetic, integrated modes of thinking;
- Make conscious and explicit the central role of values in human development;
- Shift toward multi- and trans-disciplinary approaches to knowledge;
- Develop mental capacities for independent thinking, creativity, entrepreneurship & leadership;
- Extend the scope of learning outcomes from information and mental skills to encompass development of social capabilities, personality, values and individuality.