Sources, References and Background Reading
- Society & Social Power by Janani Harish, Cadmus, Vol 2, Issue 3, Oct 8, 2014, p.37.
- The Power of Money by Garry Jacobs & Ivo Slaus, Cadmus, Vol 1, Issue 5, Oct 24, 2012, p. 68.
- Foundations of Economic Theory: Money, Markets, Social Power & Human Welfare by Garry Jacobs, Cadmus, Vol 2, Issue 6, May 2016, p.20.
- Homoeconomico-politicus, Scientific Consciousness, and the Defense of Fundamental Values in the Context of the Climate Change Crisis: The Challenge of Scientific Responsibility for the Future of Economic and Political Science, by Winston Nagan and Megan Weeren, Cadmus, Vol 2, Issue 6, May 2016, p.168.
- New Paradigm for Global Rule of Law by Winston Nagan & Garry Jacons, Cadmus, Vol 1, Issue 4, April 2012, p. 130.
- Social Responsibility and Self-governance by the Scientific Community by Momir Durovic, Cadmus, Vol 2, Issue 6, May 2016, p.13.
- Knowing Beyond the Structure: Maximizing Social Power through a Synergistic, Values-based Approach on Diversity by Marta Nescovic, Cadmus, Vol 2, Issue 6, May 2016, p.128.