Our Mission: Leadership in thought that leads to action
Republic of South Africa
Primary Position & Institution:
Special Advisor to Chairman, Econet Foundation
My 30+ year professional career includes diverse and exciting work almost entirely focused on developing countries across the world, most recently in Africa. My direct experience involves advisory, leadership, research, and/or training in the following areas:
• hands-on project design and management in 25+ countries;
• C-suite advisory including national leaders;
• traditional and social media strategy;
• executive writing and editing;
• writing books, papers, op-eds, speeches, blogs, reports, training manuals, etc.
• social media content creation, editing and platform moderation;
• research and policy analysis;
• youth entrepreneurship development;
• social entrepreneurship;
• entrepreneurship prize design and adjudication;
• leadership development and mentoring;
• advocacy for human rights, good governance, justice and reconciliation;
• grant proposal writing, negotiation, implementation and oversight;
• election management and observation;
• voter education, campaign and messaging development;
• conflict management in difficult terrain;
• accountable governance;
• small enterprise development;
• philanthropy advisory;
• fundraising advisory (including proposal writing);
• marketing and brand management;
• cross-functional multicultural team leadership; and
• multi-stakeholder relationship management.
This sounds like a very long list but I feel it’s not just my profession but my calling to deploy my skills to help uplift the lives of people throughout the world wanting and working to have a better life, as well as support those professionals and organizations with a similar vision.
I have family in South Africa (where I am permanent resident), UK and USA (where I am a citizen), as well as an extended family in New Zealand and other parts of Europe.
Please send us an email using the contact form below and we will reply you.