11th Inspiration Festival- Reinventing Education: Ultimatum of the Pandemic
August 6 – 9, 2020
Ideas have the power to unleash potential and passion, to change attitudes, lives, and ultimately, the world. Inspiration Festival consists of inspiring talks delivered by the extraordinary thinkers and achievers from different part of the worldto inspire people by sharing real ideas and their real-life journeys.
Coronavirus pandemic has forced school education to change to meet the new normal. Mass migration to the digital platform has its own challenges and provides new opportunities. The e-conference will examine innovative methodologies, emerging trends, strategies and ideas practiced in leading schools around the world. It is a platform for educators to network and collectively reinvent school education for the future.
- His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama: His holiness does not need any introduction, he is indeed among the most influential leaders in the world
- Richard Gerver: an award-winning speaker, bestselling author and world-renowned thinker. Richard is known for transforming Grange Primary school, UK into one of the most acclaimed learning environments in the world. read more about him here: https://www.richardgerver.com/
- B K Shivani: Brahma Kumari Shivani or Sister Shivani or BK Shivani, is a Brahma Kumaris teacher at the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University. She is currently the most renowned spiritual leaders in India- know more about her here: https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/bk-shivani
- Garry Jacobs: CEO of the World Academy of Art & Science (USA). He is an American social scientist, educator, management consultant and a author working on innovative approaches to education at the global level
- Zoe Neill Readhead: Current Principal of famous Summerhill School and daughter of A.S. Neill (the founder of Summerhill), Summerhill founded in 1921 has been a revolutionary democratic education model that has inspired the numerous educators to understand education in true sense.